Tuesday, November 18, 2008

H2O Project

What are you discovering so far?
something that I have discovered so far is that there are many organizations that help animals that have been affected with in our water here in San Diego. I think that is really cool that people actually like taking care of our animal. Another thing that I have discovered is that in Mexico there is a River that has been affecting our beech in Imperial beach because the river in Mexico has been treaded like if it was a trash and all of that if affecting our animals.

What surprises you about this project?
Something that surprises me about this project is that there is a lot of animals that need our help because of us not taking care of our beaches. Now that i know that it can affect our animals i have to extra careful and try not to trash our beaches and take care of them. Another thing that surprised me is that we are willing to use school hours to go interview people or do whatever we got to do outside of school and i though that was really nice for the teacher to do.

What re your next steps to have a cool product and a great piece of writing?
My next step is to interview people from different nature centers and talk about what they do to help the animals and how they try to clean the water. Another step I have to do is take pictures because I'm going to make a photo essay and write mini paragraphs about each picture.

No comments: