Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Magazine Reflection Take DOS!

1. Overall, when you think about the big picture of your writing, what improved? How did it get better? Why? I improved in so many things while working in this project. My writing structure improved so much. My writing was not organized and did not make any sense. To me it seems like its perfect, because i wrote it, but when I give it to my peers to critique it I see a lot of organization comments.

2. Overall, when you think about the big picture of your writing, what still needs work? What do you think will help you improve? Why? Even thought I'm improving on my organization, I still need to work on it to make it better. This is going to help me improve by getting more critiques. Another thing I still needs wok is my grammar. Something that can make me improve is reading other articles or other peoples writing.

3. Specifically, show us something that improved and describe the path it took to get better. You can quote your article, your drafts, link to evidence, etc. The thing I worked on specifically were my run-on sentence. For example "I am really great full our school has the privilege to have an opportunity to have internships so that we can experience what the real world would be and what the future holds for students." and changed it to " I am very grateful that our school gives us an opportunity to have internships. That way we can experience what the real world will be and what the future holds for students."

4. Describe something specific (or a few things!) that you learned about writing. Something I learned was that the less -ing words possible the better your writing will be. Simplicity is the key to great writing!

No comments: