Friday, February 27, 2009

Immersion!!!

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way? I'm really exited to be at my internship every day for two weeks because I really want to learn a lot more. These past weeks that I've been going to my internship I've been learning a lot and cant wait to learn more. I'm also looking forward to experience a "grown up life" for two weeks.


2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way? I'm concerned about the time my mentor is making go in at 10am and leave at 7pm, but at the same time I think is good that I'm going in a regular work day schedule. Another concerned is that I'm going to stay really late and might not be able to work on my other assignments from my other classes.

No comments: